Friday, January 7, 2011

Foundations of 2010

It's 3.21 am now and what the heck am i doing here, writing a post.


I'm just trying to be a good blogger. although i might not post this right away.


anyway, let's move on to the foundations of 2010


So, last year i tried so many foundations that i even lost count, but these are a few that stuck to me for quite sometime.


1. MAC face and body foundation



This is a water based foundation. Light to medium coverage with dewey finish. This is the kind of foundation you wanna use if you want to look as natural as possible. My only problem with this is that it's not long wearing. I find that my foundation separates within 4-5 hours. Another bummer is once you apply the foundation it leaves a very sticky feeling to your skin. 

I find that i need to include this in foundation of 2010 because i kinda use this for months, which is a very long time, knowing how many foundations i have. But after trying a bunch of new stuff, i think i'm safe to say i don't recommend this foundation. 


2. Laneige Snow Crystal Dual Foundation 


This is now my go to foundation for everyday use. Check out more about this foundation in my review.


3. Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk Foundation


This is like my splurge foundation. I really like this foundation, but because of the price, this is not something i wanna use in daily basis. I only use this foundation for special occasion. 

Click here for my full review about this foundation.


So, that wraps everything up. I hope this is helpful.

See you next with concealer of 2010 ^^


Love,

Couture MACqueen




No comments:

Post a Comment