Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Concealer of 2010

Time for concealer of 2010 ^^


Let's just get started

1. Make Up For Ever "5 Camouflage Cream Palette" 



Mine is in the palette no 1. It came with 5 shades with one green concealer to correct any redness. I don't use all of the color though. I mostly only use the third and fourth color. This palette is useful for me to do makeup on other people, but if you only want a concealer for yourself, you can just buy one of the shade in a jar form. 


The consistency is more or less like MAC studio finish concealer, but i fell like this one give more coverage. 


2. Amazing Cosmetics "Amazing Concealer" 



This is a medium to full coverage concealer with a liquid consistency. Easy to blend and good coverage. Great for the under eye area, but i don't really recommend this on the rest of the face. It doesn't dry and it slides easily without being set with powder. I once left a tiny dot of this concealer on my palette in my room. I left it for the whole day and when i came back at night it's still pretty runny and liquid-y. 

3. Maybelline "Age rewind Double Face Perfector" 


This is the one that came in with highlighter. This is probably one of the best concealer i have ever tried. It's a liquid concealer with great coverage. it dries on the skin and did not slide around. The highlight is pretty good. The only problem i have with this concealer is that it came in a TINY tube. If you use this everyday, you would probably run out of concealer in 2-3 weeks. 

4. Shu Uemura "Pro Concealer" 


This concealer is not as creamy as MAC studio finish concealer, so it takes more effort in blending, but the coverage is way better. I really don't recommend this for the under eye though, because it has such dry consistency. It also crease pretty easily. I use this mainly on my acne scaring and by far this is the concealer that stays on the longest on my face.

5. Laneige "Snow Crystal Dual Foundation"


This foundation came in with the concealer. I did a full review of the foundation, but never talk about the concealer. I have to say this would probably be the winner for concealer of 2010. I've hit pan on mine (the picture was taken when i first got the foundation). The concealer is creamy enough that it's easy to blend, full coverage, not sticky, stays on all day, it's basically AMAZING. 

So, that's all for concealer of 2010. 

I hope this is helpful

Love,

Couture MACqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment