Monday, May 23, 2011

Tiny Chanel Haul

Well, while i was in Hong Kong, I stopped by a Chanel counter and they had just launched the newest collection (i'm not sure which collection it is). 


So these are what i got 



Yea, only 2 things. I got the nail colour in 557, Mimosa, which is a really pretty yellow with a slight iridescent. I do not have anything like this, nor have i ever found any OPI colour as awesome as this one. It is opaque in 2 coats, and the colour hue make it somewhat fresh and fun at the same time 

Chanel Nail Colour in 557 Mimosa

Chanel Nail Colour in 557 Mimosa

Ya, I know this is not the best swatch, my nails really needed a good manicure at that time. The swatch above is done in one coat. 


Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20

I've been hearing a lot of people ramble and rave this foundation. I was in the verge of finishing my Laneige and MUFE HD foundations. 


Any who, my first impression was that this foundation really looks like skin. It doesn't look heavy or anything. The texture is super smooth and the coverage is decent. 

Again, I haven't had time to try this long enough to give a review. I just have to say, so far so good. 

I will definitely do another foundation review once i have the time. 

I hope this is helpful... 


Love,

Couture MACqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment