I've been eyeing this concealer and corrector trio for months now. So, last week, I caved in an decided to buy this.
Since this is rather new to me, I'm not gonna do a full in depth review about this product. I'm just gonna give you some colour comparison to other concealer and corrector.
It has 3 colours, a pinky salmon corrector, a greenish corrector and a neutral one. The main idea behind this is to use the salmon colour corrector for under eyes, the green one to neutralize redness and the neutral concealer to adjust the tone of the corrector. I believe they have 2 shades of this concealer/corrector wheel, the other one is in darker shades.
The reason why I wanted to do this colour comparison is because when I was looking to buy this, I couldn't find much information about this product.
So, here's the swatch of some correctors that i have.
1. Bobbi Brown Warm Natural concealer
Clearly this concealer is way too dark for my skin tone.
2. MAC Studio Finish in NC 20
I swatch this just to give you a comparison of how light the neutral concealer in the make up store palette is.
3. MUFE concealer camouflage palette (just the green corrector)
This is the only other green corrector i have. MUFE is considerably brighter and more mint green. What I don't like about the MUFE corrector is that I have to mix the corrector with concealer myself due to how bright the colour is. It's just another extra step that I'm just too lazy to do.
4,5,6. Make Up Store Cover All Mix
4. I guess compared to the MUFE green corrector, this Make Up Store ones looks kinda more yellowish green. Which I like because i can just apply this on my face without being afraid I'll look like a green alien. I tried this around my nose (which is very red), and i love how it really neutralized the redness.
5. The neutralizer in this wheel is quite light. I only apply a little bit of it on top of the corrector.
6. This colour is very similar to the Bobbi Brown corrector (swatch no 8).
7. MUFE camouflage cream no 19
I bought this pot separately from the concealer palette that MUFE have (yes, you can purchase each colour in the individual pot). You definitely need to mix this with your own concealer, just like the green corrector from MUFE. For this product a little bit goes a long way. You only need a tad bit of this to mix with your own concealer.
8. Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
This is the closest thing i could find to the Make Up Store's Cover All Mix. Both are really great at covering under eye circles.
Here is a before and after picture of my eyes with Make Up Store Cover All Mix
I use the salmon corrector under my eye and the green corrector on the little redness on my eyelid. Then I blend with the neutral concealer. All the corrector/concealer in this wheel have nice texture, very creamy and easily blend-able. Opaque enough to cover imperfections.
I definitely need to try these more to give a more in depth review on how they last on the skin and what not, but so far so good.
I hope this post will help you guys to see the color comparison. If you already have a salmon colour corrector and only looking for the green corrector, I believe Make Up Store sells each of the colour individually.
Have an awesome day everyone!!