Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Worth The Hype? YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain no.7

Hi guys, 

Sorry for the silent treatment, I've been busy with work. Anyway, today I want to share with you one of my newest purchase. 

It's the YSL glossy stain. I've seen a lot of people rave about this product, so I gave up and bought one. The colour that i purchased is no 7, Corail Aquatique. So, here is some pics.


I have to say, I'm kinda disappointed with the packaging. It's very light and plastic-y. To me it looks more like a tester at the counter rather than a luxurious product. 


Here's the ingredients.

 

The applicator is flexible and soft. It deposits enough product for one application. 


Here's a swatch of the product. I choose a coral nude colour, because i know i can use this on a daily basis. I'm not gonna splurge and buy an expensive item that I don't think i will get a lot of use. 


Without any lip products 


With the glossy stain

After trying this for a couple of weeks now, I love this product. It's like a lipstick, stain, and gloss at the same time. Very pigmented and last a long time on the lips. Unlike any other lip stain that I've tried, this do not settle on the crease of my lips. It feels creamy and not drying. It truly feels like you are wearing a moisturizing lipstick. 

The SA told me that this stain will last for 24 hours, but to me that's not the case. If you eat anything greasy at all, it'll be gone. The glossy finish last on my lips for at least 3 hours, after that I'm left with the stain. If you don't eat anything greasy at all, it will last for a good 6-7 hours. 

All and all I would definitely recommend this product. It's definitely worth the hype. I think next time I go to a YSL counter, I'll try bolder colour like red. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day, until next time.. 

Love,

Couture MACqueen 

No comments:

Post a Comment