Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Singapore Haul - day 1

I'm in Singapore!!! YAY!!! but only for 10 days >.<

Anyway, since i'm not gonna stay here for very long, i can't waste any time not to shop, so here is what i got yesterday

First I went to Watsons. I was pretty surprised that they have a lot of new exciting stuff. I'm gonna go back there today ^^

So, I got:



This has been in a lot of youtube videos. I've always wanted to try one, so i got the pink sparkly one which is in the shade "Your lips say everything". To tell you the truth, I will probably never buy this anymore. I just don't think it's worth it. I paid SGD 19.90 for just 3 applications. I'd much rather spend the money on a lipstick that i know i can use more than 3 times. 


Sally Hansen complete salon manicure in Peachy Keen. I haven't tried it yet, but i really like the colour. 


Sally Hansen salon effects real nail polish strips in glitz blitz and bling it on. This is another thing that i just wanna try, but will never purchase again, especially the glitter one (I might buy the one with nice patterns). I really regret buying these. I mean, if i got the ones with intricate designs, it might be worth it, but these???? they are just glitters. I should have just bought a glitter nail polish. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?? 

Anyway, moving on, I went to the Lush store at Wisma Atria yesterday. I wasn't gonna buy anything, but the SA told me that all of their christmas set is having a 25% discount. I LOVE their christmas stuff, especially the bath stuff. 


I bought this for 44 dollars, which is quite a good bargain. It came with Superstars bubble bar, candy mountain bubble bar, lil' lush pud bath ballistic, The melting snowman luxury bath melt, cinders bath ballistic, so white bath ballistic. 


Magic Wand. It smells like rockstar soap. LOVE IT! I might go back to lush too today, because i wanna pick up more of their holiday sets. I kinda wish they have the candy cane bubble bar like last year. I really like that one. I bought like 4 of them last year (I mean 2010) and i've used all of it up >.<

Oooh... and the last thing, I bought this at the duty free. This is so yummy....


I always buy some sort of liquor in the airport. They are so darn cheap. this is the 1 L bottle. I paid for only 23 dollars. If you buy this in town, it might go as high as 70 bucks. So, yea, whenever you are in the airport and you are not underage, you should buy one of this. I'm not an alcoholic, but every now and then I like to have a sip of liquor. 

Anyway, i'm gonna go and do more shopping, so see you in the next haul haha ^^

Love,

Couture MACqueen 

No comments:

Post a Comment