Friday, December 23, 2011

What's Your Red This Holiday??

Yea, It's the season to use red. ^^

I don't usually use red lipstick or anything, but if there is a time to use it, it is now! 

So here is some of my choice for luscious red lips. 



1. MAC Viva Glam Cyndi 
This is probably my go to red. It's quite sheer that it doesn't overpower my my whole look. 


2. MAC Blood Red (Limited edition from the Dsquared collection)


3. NARS Joyous Red 
A brownish red that is easy to pull off. 


4. MAC Russian Red 
Probably one of the most famous red from MAC. It's either this or Ruby Woo (which I don't own)


5. MAC Dubonnet 
This is quite a dark colour for my liking, but a sheer layer of this over russian red is definitely awesome 


6. MAC Cockney 
This is my first MAC lipstick ever. 

I definitely need to learn how to take all my pictures from the same angle. It looks like these pictures are from different lips. The cloudy weather was not helping as well. It really mess up the whole lighting. >.<

Anyway, I hope you are inspired to find that perfect red lipstick. I don't believe in the whole warm and cool colour theory. Just go to a makeup store, try all the reds they have, and buy the one you are most comfortable wearing. It's no brain surgery ^^

I hope you guys have a better holiday than me. I'm sick in the middle of holiday season. Stuck on my bed isn't what I imagined this holiday would be. 

Love,

Couture MACqueen 

No comments:

Post a Comment