Friday, December 9, 2011

Deborah Lippmann - I'm not innocent

Hi everyone ^^

I know I haven't been blogging for quite some time.. Life has just been super busy. On top of that, my dad just had a surgery. So I spent the last two weeks in the hospital. He's okay now though :-)

Anyway, earlier this month, I got a chance to go to Hong Kong and accidentally found a store in causewaybay that sells Deborah Lippmann and butter London nail polishes. I can't remember the name of the store exactly. I'll tell you guys when I remember.

Anyway, one of the colour that i wanted was "I'm not innocent". Ever sice I saw it on fleur de force's blog, I can't stop thinking about it. So, here is a swatch of it:


Pardon my sloppy swatch. I was in a hurry when i applied it. 

I don't think this will replace my MAC blissed out (which is my go-to nude polish). I'm not sure though, it might grow on me. To tell you the truth, I haven't had much luck with Deborah Lippmann's nail polishes. Three of the colours I've tried peeled off and chipped super easily. Especially the glitter one like Across The Universe. The pigmentation however is amazing. I'm gonna try to use other base coat. I owe it to my wallet to try loving these. haha.. 

I hope you guys have a great weekend. 

Love,

Couture MACqueen 


1 comment: