Sunday, November 21, 2010

Beauty Trick - Eyeshadow Creasing

I don't know about you, but i HATE when my eyeshadows crease. 


I live in a humid tropical country. Basically, no eye primer works. I tried too faced shadow insurance, benefit FYEye (discontinued), MAC prep+prime, and even the world famous Urban Decay Primer Potion. Nothing can hold my eyeshadow all day long! 


A view months back i saw Kandee Johnson's video (i'm not sure which one), and in that video she said the perfect combination is:


concealer + powder + eye primer = no creasing 


When I saw that i thought, YEA RIGHT! more products on my eyes = more chance of creasing 


BUT, I WAS WRONG! 


that is the perfect combination! 


I use whatever concealer i was using for the day, benefit powder flage, and Urban Decay Primer Potion.


I have been doing this combination ever since and i will never go back to only using primer. My eyeshadow stays gorgeous all day long! 


So, well, if you are facing the same problem with me, try it! there is nothing to lose in trying ^^


Hope this is helpful!




Love,


Couture MACqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment