Monday, July 25, 2011

My New Train Case

Hi everyone.. ^^ 

I'm in the midst of moving back to Indonesia, so things have been getting out of hand. I've started working as well.. >.< So, that adds up to the hectic schedule. 

Anyway, last week I saw this train case having a 50% off. I just can't help myself. 



It's by Masami Shouko, which i think is a japanese brand (I'm not sure though, so don't quote me). It has 6 bulbs and you can make lighter or dimer. The bulbs itself is kinda hot if you put it on the highest setting, but since my room is always freezing, it doesn't really matter. 

At first i thought it will not be able to store too much makeup, since the space doesn't look that big, but after filling up the whole train case, I can actually store A LOT of makeups. 


These are not all of the things i put in the train case. I thought I'll bore you guys up if i show the whole thing. 


Yeps... One more step to be a professional makeup artist. 

I hope you guys enjoy this.. 

Have a great blue monday ^^

Love,

Couture MACqueen 

No comments:

Post a Comment